CalciAIM to promote bone density
There are 206 bones in the adult human body. Along with cartilage, those bones comprise the entire skeletal system and their strength is imperative to good health. Proper bone density is dependent upon adequate amounts of calcium, the most abundant mineral in the human body. More than 99 percent of the nutrient is stored in the bones and teeth to support their structure.
According to study data, more than threequarters of Americans aren’t getting the daily required amount of calcium in their diets. The consequences of this rampant calcium deficiency range from an increased risk of fractures to osteoporosis. Why is the fraction of the population that isn’t receiving the recommended daily amounts so high?
The answer is simple: Most diets don’t include the primary food sources of calcium. Such items as spinach, broccoli, cabbage, sardines, tofu, and dairy products aren’t making their way into American diets at sufficient levels. The result is a skeletal system at risk. What many Americans don’t realize is that calcium deficiency is a health concern at all ages, not just for those 60 years of age and older. In fact, the Dietary Reference Intakes established by the Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine, National Academies is higher from the ages of 9 to 18 than it is from age 51 and older.
Osteoporosis begins to affect children as young as 12, demonstrating that adequate calcium intake is just as important during the early stages of bone formation and growth. In addition to its essential role in bone health, calcium is used by the body in several other ways. The nutrient is responsible for proper muscle contraction, central nervous system function, and hormone secretion.
Research also suggests that a diet high in calcium may help lower and maintain blood pressure levels. Calcium is synonymous with bones and teeth, but that is not its only biological purpose. The AIM Companies™ recognizes the importance of calcium to good health. Dietary supplementation is necessary for most Americans to receive adequate amounts of the nutrient and that is why the company developed CalciAIM™.
CalciAIM™ is a natural citrus drink mix that provides several nutrients crucial to proper skeletal function and overall wellness. The product underwent careful formulation to determine the most beneficial types of calcium, the most effective method of delivery, and a combination of nutrients to help you achieve superior whole-body health.
- Provides a unique combination of calcium lactate, gluconate, and carbonate in a bioavailable drink mix
- Vitamin D has been linked to prevention of cardiovascular problems, psoriasis, risk of osteoarthritis, and
- unexplained muscle and bone pain
- Stevia and xylitol provide the sweetness without the added sugar or concern of cavities
- An optimized calcium delivery system superior to tablets or capsules
- Each serving contains 386 mg of calcium, 38 percent of the recommended daily intake
- An easy-to-use recommended serving chart based on age
- Provides a juice blend of mandarin and Valencia orange, carrot, Tahitian lime, and lemon that contribute
- Natural occurring calcium from fruit
- Contains significant amounts of the complementary calcium nutrients including magnesium, zinc, copper, and
- Vitamins D, A, and C
- No added sugars, artificial colors, or sweeteners
- Ideal pH for creating the most absorbable form of ionic calcium