AIM Peak Endurance Benefits.
AIM Peak Endurance for electrolytes & energy
AIM Peak Endurance provides the only oral source of ATP, PEAK ATP, clinically proven to elevate ATP levels within the body. AIM Peak Endurance is a grape electrolyte drink mix combining ATP (adenosine triphosphate), electrolytes, B vitamins, vitamin C, phosphorus, and contains only one gram of sugar per serving.
- Benefits of Peak Endurance
- Elevates ATP levels in cells, blood, and tissues thus increasing energy levels and reducing fatigue
- Stimulates blood flow to peripheral sites and supports cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Replenishes electrolytes lost during exercise and supplies B vitamins that are lacking in vegetarian diets
- Improves muscle growth, strength, and recovery for peak athletic performance
- Boosts mental acuity and memory
- Go to Secure Shopping Cart and Checkout for the best prices in South Africa.
This will keep you on top of your game.
- 1 to 3 day Delivery anywhere in S.Africa.
- Other Countries Order Here (We have warehouses in most countries).
- Features of Peak Endurance.
- Each serving delivers 125 mg of adenosine 5-triphosphate disodium per serving, the exact ATP molecule the human body needs to create energy
- Each 300 gram canister makes up to 5.6 gallons of grape electrolyte beverage (30 single packs make up to 4.5 gallons)
- Contains all five major electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and chloride) in proper balance
- Contains six of the B vitamins important to metabolism – B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12.
- Everyday Use:
- Mix one scoop (8.33 g) with 10 to 20 ounces of water twice daily, once in the morning and in the afternoon on an empty stomach. This replenishes what the body loses naturally every day through regular activities, age, stress, and/or exercise.
- If pregnant or nursing, please consult a health practitioner. Not recommended for children under age 8.
- Children ages 8 (60 lbs.) to 16, mix two teaspoons (6 g) with 8 to 16 ounces of water once a day.
How to use Peak Endurance.Each scoop of AIM Peak Endurance™ contains 125 mg of adenosine 5-triphosphate disodium, or Peak ATP®.
- Rapid Absorption (Isotonic):
- Mix one scoop (8.33 g) with ½ cup (4 oz) of water. Best taken before and during exercise.
- Isotonic beverages contain a concentration of sugars and salts equal to that of the body. This concentration ensures that nutrients or electrolytes are absorbed rapidly into the body and are best taken before and during exercise. A diluted juice, 50 percent water and 50 percent juice, and a pinch of salt is a good example of an isotonic drink. No matter how a juice is diluted for absorption, it cannot provide the electrolyte, vitamin, and ATP benefits of AIM Peak Endurance™.
- Re-Hydration (Hypotonic):
- Mix one scoop (8.33 g) with 10 to 20 ounces of water. Best taken during and after exercise.
- Hypotonic beverages contain a concentration of sugars and salts lower than those in the body. This concentration ensures water is taken up by the body, rapidly aiding in rehydration after exercise. A well-diluted juice, 80 percent water and 20 percent juice, is a good example of a hypotonic drink.