Some Personal Experiences
JANENE's experience of natural
LEANNE's experience of natural
"Natural hormone replacement therapy plays a major role in your leading a longer
and healthier life."
Estrogen and, more recently, progesterone replacements are anti-aging strategies with which most of us are more or less familiar.
Natural progesterone is one of the body's most important hormones. It has benefits far beyond it's role in menstrual cycles and pregnancy.
- a mild diuretic
- burns fat
- is an anti-depressant
- boosts the thyroid
- helps combat female infertility
- sensitizes estrogen receptor sites
- normalizes blood clotting and blood sugar, zinc and copper levels, and cell oxygen levels.
- It protects against breast soreness, cysts, fibroids and breast and uterine cancer
- It is a precursor to cortisone and the sex hormones, testosterone and estrogen
One bottle of natural progesterone will provide a woman with the recommended dosage for 60 days or more, depending on application, and will last a man for 6 months.
Natural progesterone will make a noticible difference in well-being and alleviation of Menopausal and PMS symptoms.
Progesterone stimulates bone building and helps counteract the side effects of estrogen. Most interestingly, it can even help restore libido, increase alertness/wellbeing in both sexes and perhaps help prevent prostate cancer in men!
Progesterone is an important building block hormone for the adrenal hormone cortisol and the sex hormones in both sexes.
Publications on natural progesterone by Dr. John Lee MD.
- Lee, John, M.D. Natural Progesterone, The Multiple Roles of a Remarkable Hormone. Sebastopal, CA: BLL Publishing. 1993.
- Lee, John, M.D. What Your Doctor May Not Tell You about Menopause. New York, NY: Warner Books. 1996. (Tel: 1-800-759-0190).roste