Probiotic of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium longum, at wholesale price.
AIM FloraFood ™
FloraFood ® - a more potent and effective FloraFood probiotic.
AIM FloraFood ® is a brand new formula packed with three powerful bacteria (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium longum) - to provide an improved balance of excellent intestinal flora.
This new AIM FloraFood ® formula requires no refrigeration, and it is guaranteed to maintain full effectiveness throughout it's shelf life. The unique method of processing assures that the bacteria remain stable without refrigeration ensuring that the over 1 billion good bacteria in each capsule maintains until the expiry date. (Avoid exposure to humidity, high heat and direct sunlight). Some varieties of L. salivarius and L. plantarum probiotic do not have the required longevity which means shipping and storage temperatures could affect its effectiveness without refrigeration. So be assured that the new FloraFood probiotic blend will give the results you want.
Friendly bacteria benefits
- Aid in the digestive process by helping digest lactose (milk sugar) and protein.
- Clean the intestinal tract, purify the colon, and promote regular bowel movements.
- Create lactic acid, which balances intestinal pH.
- Produce antibiotics and antifungals that prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and fungi. In 1988, the U.S. Surgeon General's report noted that “ Normal microbial flora provide a passive mechanism to prevent infection.”
- Contribute to the destruction of molds, viruses, and parasites.
- Prevent bad breath.(1)
- Protect us from environmental toxins such as pesticides and pollutants, reduce toxic waste at the cellular level, and stimulate the repair mechanism of cells.
- Increase the number of immune system cells thereby enhancing immune response.
- Manufacture vitamins B6, B12, K, folic acid, and assorted amino acids.
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Break down and rebuild hormones.
Lactobacilli are found mainly in the small intestine, where they turn milk sugar into lactic acid.
These Lactobacilli "balance" the bacteria because when they produce lactic acid, they make the intestinal environment unsuitable for unfriendly bacteria. In other words, lactobacilli do not destroy the unfriendly bacteria, they make the enviroment unsuitable for them, forcing them to leave.
Lactobacillus acidophilus is a specially stabilized type of friendly bacteria that flourishes in the small intestine. One benefit of L. acidophilus is that it inhibits bacteria and microorganisms that produce disease in the urinary tract, especially Candida albicans. Another benefit is its ability to aid in developing natural defenses against foreign intestinal bacteria and viral infections, boosting the immune system. L. acidophilus has also shown promise in the battle against Helicobacter pyloriiv, the pathogen considered to be one of the top two causes for peptic ulcers.
It is well known that after taking antibiotics, often linked to gastrointestinal side effects, and the Lactobacilli, like L. acidophilus, offset these unwanted effects by recolonizing the intestine after a course of antibiotics.
Bifidobacteria are found colonizing mainly the colon. Bifidobacteria are considered extremely important to the health of the gastrointestinal tract. The bifidobacteria are also used to help intestinal disorders, and to boost the immune system. They are important for the production of B vitamins.
Bifidobacterium bifidum enhances your body's immune response and inhibits harmful enzymes. Bifidobacterium longum also colonizes your intestinal tract, improving the intestinal environment, which leads to better regularity.
Price and order information
- Go to Secure Shopping Cart forSouth Africa
- FloraFood ™ 60 capsules.
- Look at these unbeatable prices!
- 1 Unit R270.00
- 2 Pack R540.00
- 6 Pack R1569.00
- We Deliver Overnight anywhere in S.Africa.
- Other Countries Order Here ( We have warehouses in most countries).
The Australian Dental Association says if you've ruled out dental decay and infections as the cause of bad breath, probiotics are definitely worth a look.
(1) Dr. Harold Katz, founder of The California Breath Clinics and the author of The Bad Breath Bible, notes that, “Probiotics are able to reduce halitosis by muscling out harmful (and halitosis-producing) bacteria with strains that will not produce oral odors.”
Dr. Katz refers to a Swedish study when he explains that only a small number of people—as few as 10 to 20%—actually have active amounts of beneficial mouth bacteria.
(2) In 2011, the Indian Journal of Dental Research observed that periodontal disease management is moving away from the antibiotic model, placing more attention on the use of probiotics and prebiotics.
Many of these beneficial mouth bacteria are the same lactic acid bacteria that benefit the gut. As it turns out, when we eat probiotics we are not only helping out our gut—we are also making our breath a little sweeter.
Want to learn more? See the FloraFood datasheet
(82 kb pdf file
Note: pdf files require the free Adobe Acrobat reader software. If its not on your PC you can download it at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html