Digestive enzymes Protease, amylase, lipase, lactase, sucrase, maltase, and papain, for relief of digestive problems.
Digestive enzymes are crutial to your good health!Every bite of food you eat requires a certain enzyme to digest that particular type of food in such a way that the nutrients can be absorbed by the body.
AIM's PrepZymes ™ contain digestive enzymes for every type of food that you eat.
- Protease which digests protein.
- Amylase which digests carbohydrates.
- Sucrase for white sugar digestion and to complement Amylase. (Amylase first breaks down carbohydrates and starches into simple sugars, and sucrase finished the process).
- Lipase for fats and oils digestion.
- Lactase which digests dairy products.
- Maltase for malt sugars and grain digestion.
- Go to Secure Shopping Cart for South Africa
Prepzymes ™ 100 capsules
- Unbeatable prices!
- 1 Unit R229.00
- 2 Pack R458.00
- 6 Pack R1332.00
- Overnight Delivery anywhere in S.Africa.
- Other Countries Order Here ( We have warehouses in most countries).
The papaya leaf found in PrepZymes contains papain, and enzyme similar to pepsin, which helps break down protein. This is helpful for those who may not have enough hydrochloric acid to activate pepsin in the stomach. (Most people over 45 have this problem) Alpine wild garlic aids in digestion and also contributes antioxidant activity to the formula.
WHY TAKE DIGESTIVE ENZYMES ?
- To replace digestive enzymes lost during food processing and cooking.
- To make sure that your food is completely digested and broken down into a form your body can assimilate.
- To supplement your own enzymes because as we age we make fewer enzymes.
- To feel better after you eat.
- To reduce digestive discomforts.
- To supply extra workers in the body to assist the immune system.
- To avoid auto-intoxication...when foods are not properly digested they sludge the lining of the intestines. This fecal matter starts to decay, producing bacteria and toxins which seep through the bowel wall and back into the blood stream. This can result in allergies, constipation, stomach bloat, gas, gas, fatigue, weight gain or loss, headache and much more.
WHY TAKE AIM'S PrepZymes™ ?
PrepZymes contain culture enzymes, which are a breakthrough in enzyme production. Most enzymes available are derived from animal organs, particularly the pancreas. Although these pancreatic enzymes can be valuable, they are inefficient as digestive enzymes. This is because pancreatic enzymes are limited by their environment - they require an alkaline environment of ph 7.5 or more before they begin to work. This makes predigesting impossible because the stomach is acidic with a pH of well bellow 6. Cultured enzymes have a very wide work environment: from 2.0 to 12.0 pH. In other words, they are active in both acidic and alkaline environments. This makes them the best possible choice for all stages of digestion. PrepZymes is the only enzyme product that I can speak for because I know they work
The pancreas makes our enzymes, and as we age, especially if we eat a diet that is heavy in cooked foods, our enzyme bank account runs low or even depleted. The pancreas works hard to make more enzymes, but often is just not able to do so.
Food stays in the stomach too long and it rots and putrefies resulting in a buildup of waste in the colon. The fecal matter then decays producing bacteria and toxins. These toxins seeped through the bowel wall where they are picked up and spread throughout the body. This causes health problems which can include constipation, stomach bloat, gas, fatigue, weight gain or even weight loss, headaches and more, Finally, with no digestive enzymes present, the food simply goes through the digestive tract whole and is eliminated that way.
The simple truth is that if you don't have enough digestive enzymes present when you eat you will never get the nutrients from the food that your body needs.
No wonder that digestive problems the number one health problem in North America. Dr. Edward Howell, who is the father of enzyme research, says "the length of life is inversely proportional to the rate of exhaustion of the enzyme potential of the organism. The increased use of food enzyme promotes a decreased rate of exhaustion of the enzyme potential."
In other words , the more enzymes you get the longer and healthier you will live; the less enzymes you have the faster your health will deteriorate and you may be headed for a premature death. People who find they are tired after a meal may very well be low in enzymes.
TRY THIS! To really see digestive enzymes work try this experiment: Prepare a bowl of oatmeal and let it sit over night. Then mix into the oatmeal the ingredient of one capsule of enzymes. With in 15 minutes you will notice that the oatmeal becomes more liquid. Within and hour you will practically be able to drink it. This is the action of the enzymes breaking down the oatmeal. This is what enzymes do for the food that you eat!! Can you see how completely your food would be broken down and how easy it would be for your body to assimilate? Keep in mind that your food has to be in a liquid form to be assimilated.
HOW TO USE Digestive Enzymes
Take one capsule before or during each meal. You may take more depending on your needs. I take four capsules with each meal because of my history with cancer. I can't afford to buy good fruits and vegetables and not have my body get every benefit from them.
A man reported that he had a painful swollen knee and took enzymes each hour until bedtime. Next morning, no pain, no swelling.
Following a venomous bite take enzymes immediately and then 7 each hour until you obtain treatment and relief of pain.
A woman with a breast tumor took digestive enzymes both with meals and large numbers of the capsules in between meals to supply a lot of extra workers to her body. She reported that in a short time her her tumor disappeared.
My note: If you would do this plus take 2 tablespoons of Barleylife four times a day you might see amazing results for many health conditions.