A natural cure for constipation is probably a wiser choice than using laxatives.
CONSTIPATION is often caused by a low fiber diet. So attempting to cure constipation with harsh and often addictive laxatives is not necessarily the best option.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend is a professional blend of 18 herbs supplying soluble and insoluble dietary fiber in a convenient easy-to-use powder.
So before you resort to laxatives, try a natural cure for constipation, increase your dietary fiber intake.
The most common cause of constipation is a diet low in fiber, and high in the fats found in cheese, eggs, and meats etc.
People who eat plenty of high-fiber foods are less likely to become constipated.
It is the position of The American Dietetic Association (ADA) that the public should consume adequate amounts of dietary fiber from a variety of plant foods.
Fiber - soluble and insoluble - is that part of fruits, vegetables, and grains that the body cannot digest. Soluble fiber dissolves easily and takes on a soft, gel-like texture in the intestines, so any natural cure for constipation you should start with dietary fiber.
Herbal Fiberblend is an excellent blended dietary fiber, used in many natural cures for constipation.
- Go to Secure Shopping Cart and Checkout for prices in South Africa.
- Best prices for Herbal Fiberblend in S.Africa!
- Herbal Fiberblend 375g Raspberry Powder.
- Herbal Fiberblend Unflavoured Powder.
- Herbal Fiberblend 280 Capsules.
- 1 to 3 days Delivery anywhere in S.Africa.
- Other Countries Order Here (We have warehouses in most countries).
Over recent years it has become apparent that people who eat more fibre are less prone to constipation and various bowel diseases and also are likely to be healthier in other ways. Insoluble fiber passes almost unchanged through the intestines. The bulk and soft texture of fiber help prevent hard, dry constipating stools that are difficult to pass. Fibre tends to diminish transit time (i.e. the length of time it takes for something that is eaten to pass right through the system) and thus reduce constipation. Funnily enough, if you take more fibre it will tend to normalize bowel habit, and may well cut down the frequency of motions in somebody tending towards diarrhea.
Not Enough Liquids
Liquids like water and juice, add fluid to the colon and bulk to stools, making bowel movements softer and easier to pass. People who have problems with constipation should drink enough of these liquids every day, about eight 8-ounce glasses. Other liquids, like coffee and soft drinks, that contain caffeine seem to have a dehydrating effect.
- A diet with enough fiber (20 to 35 grams each day) helps form soft, bulky stool.
- A doctor or dietitian can help plan an appropriate diet.
- High-fiber foods include beans; whole grains and bran cereals; fresh fruits; and vegetables such as asparagus, brussels sprouts, cabbage, and carrots can form the basis of a natural cure for constipation.
- For people prone to constipation, limiting foods that have little or no fiber such as ice cream, cheese, meat, and processed foods is also important.
Should constipation persist, seek the advice of a health professional.