AIM Just Carrots™ carrot juice contains beta carotene and other carotenoids.
AIM Just Carrots ™
Just Carrots carrot juice combines the benefits of a garden-fresh vegetable and the benefits of juicing.
- Beta carotene and other carotenoids
- Minerals, enzymes
- Highest concentration of carrot juice
- 18,000 to 20,000 International Units of beta carotene per glass
- 14.1-oz (400 g) crystals
- 350-count caplets
AIM Just Carrots ™carrot juice.Just Carrots carrot juice comes as freeze-dried crystals or tablets. The crystals are concentrated 25 times, which means that 25 pounds of raw carrots are used to make one pound of Just Carrots carrot juice crystals. The caplets are formed from the crystals. Just Carrots is 100 percent natural carrot juice crystals or caplets with only the fiber removed.
Just Carrots has one of the highest sources of natural beta carotene - up to 360* percent of the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA). Drinking one glass of Just Carrots carrot juice provides you with 18,000 to 20,000* IUs of beta carotene. In addition to beta carotene, Just Carrots carrot juice contains vitamin C, calcium and potassium. Just Carrots is monitored for maximum nutrient levels. A single serving of Just Carrots crystals contains 40* calories; a single serving of caplets contains 25* calories.
When you eat raw carrots, only 1 percent of the beta carotene is absorbed by the body. Cooking breaks down the fibrous walls of carrots and increases the body's absorption to 19 percent. Approximately 90 percent of the beta carotene in Just Carrots carrot juice is absorbed.
The carrots used in Just Carrots are residue-free, ensuring that you will not be getting harmful toxins. A special process is used to produce Just Carrots , which ensures that nutrients and enzymes remain active. This process does not use additives, sweeteners, fillers, or artificial ingredients to produce Just Carrots carrot juice. The caplets contain a small amount of inert binders to hold them together. * These figures vary depending on variations in carrot crops due to climate, soil, and times of harvest.
How to use AIM Just Carrots ™ carrot juice.
- Take 1 tbsp (12 g) 1 to 2 times a day. Mix with water, juice,
or take 10 to 12 caplets 1 to 2 times a day.
- For best results, place Just Carrots powder dry under the tongue.
- Drink Just Carrots juice immediately after mixing it.
- Just Carrots is best taken on an empty stomach:
30 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal.
- You may use more or less depending on your or a health practitioner's assessment of your nutritional needs.
- Shelf life is 2 to 3 years, unopened. Store in a cool, dry place (70° - 75° F; 20.1° - 23.8° C). Do not refrigerate.
- You may mix Just Carrots carrot juice with other AIM products, except Herbal Fiberblend . Take Herbal Fiberblend 1 hour before or 30 minutes after taking Just Carrots carrot juice.