AIM BarleyLife ™ - Nutritional Comparison
AIM BarleyLife ™ is bursting with nutrition.
For example, it contains about 3½ times the beta carotene of a top competing product. This amounts to 2½ times the beta carotene found in an equivalent weight of raw carrots and about 25 times that found in an equivalent weight of raw broccoli. Beta carotene is an important antioxidant known to protect cells. It is implicated in cardiovascular health and is believed to have anti-cancer benefits.
The calcium content of BarleyLife is more than 2 times that of a top competing green juice product. Lab results also illustrated that BarleyLife has an amazing protein and amino acid profile, including all the essential amino acids necessary for adults.
The antioxidant level in BarleyLife is beyond expectations.
Pushing back the frontiers of science, AIM funded experts in phytochemical research to examine the new product. According to the scientists, of the two phytochemicals, lutonarin is the superior antioxidant, and it is found at extremely high levels in BarleyLife. Indeed, BarleyLife has almost 29 times the level of lutonarin as an equal weight of a competing green juice product.
One of the reasons is related to precise harvesting times. Studies found that the antioxidant level in barley leaves is greatest in the afternoon when the sun is beating down on them. It seems God gave them the ability to increase their antioxidant levels to prevent damage from the sun - a natural sun screen!
Evidence continues to mount that antioxidants protect cells from free radical attack and, thus, are effective agents of health. This subject alone points to the conclusion that BarleyLife should be part of everyone's life.
(Reprinted with permission from Raising the Green Standard, by AIM International, Inc.)
|Vitamins||Vitamin A (Beta Carotene)||19,700||IU/100 g|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin)||0.80||mg/100 g|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.79||mg/100 g|
|Vitamin B6||1.27||mg/100 g|
|Vitamin B12||0.77||mg/100 g|
|Vitamin E||10.10||IU/100 g|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.20||mg/100 g|
|Anti-oxidants||Lutonarin (7-O-GIO)||4.62||mg/100 g|
*Determined by independent analysis. Figures vary with each crop.
|Amino Acids Comparison*|
|*Figures vary with each crop. Figures are percentages.|
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, which are the major
constituents of every cell and body fluid (except urine and bile) and are thus necessary for the continual cell building, cell regeneration, and energy production that we need for life. An added benefit of the green barley leaf proteins is that they are polypeptides; smaller proteins that can be directly absorbed by the blood, where they promote cell metabolism (the chemical changes that we need to live) and neutralize substances that are bad for our health.
- Look at these unbeatable prices!
Secure Shopping Cart for South Africa
- Barleylife 360g New Harvest Powder R448.00
- Barleylife Xtra 360g Powder R477.00
- Barleylife 280 Vegicap Capsules R444.00
- Other Countries Order Here ( We have warehouses in most countries).
- What is BarleyLife?
- Good Reports from BarleyLife Users - Awesome results!
- BarleyLife - FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Barleylife Nutritional Comparison
- From Death Unto Life - A Barleygreen ™ good report
- A NEW LOOK AT BARLEY JUICE A must read! The authors have had much experience in helping others nutritionally. Great info on barley juice and a number of health related issues.
- Barley Juice Scientific Findings
- References to Barley Juice Scientific Findings
- Synthetic Hormone Alert! - It is time to go natural!
- How do I order?