AIM Herbal Fiberblend ™ Dietary Fiber.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend dietary fiber can help you :
- Reduce the risk of colon cancer
- Reduce the risk of appendicitis
- Help prevent intestinal parasites
- Reduce the risk of diverticulosis
- Help digestive disorders
- Maintain regularity
- Help prevent chronic constipation
- Assist Diabetic sugar control
- Lower cholesterol (water soluble fiber)
- Be beneficial in weight loss programs
Enjoy the benefits of a high fiber diet NOW.
The Herbs in AIM Herbal Fiberblend dietary fiber are also widely recognized for their powerful detoxification effects, and their benefit to the digestive organs.
There are two types of dietary fiber in AIM Herbal Fiberblend,
soluble, and insoluble fiber.
Dietary fiber may play several roles relative to diabetes, including potential effects on satiety , obesity and the absorption of certain sugars.
Dietary Fiber is very important in any weight loss program. It is believed that soluble fibre may slow digestion and absorption of carbohydrates, helping to prevent wide swings in blood sugar levels. This could also be a factor in achieving a sense of fullness, especially when you consider that fibre may hamper the absorption of calorie-dense dietary fat, too.
Used by numerous Colon Therapists
- Recommended by a number of Chiropractors and health practitioners
- It forms an important part of the Hallelujah Diet
- Go to Secure Shopping Cart for South Africa
- Best prices for Herbal Fiberblend in S.Africa!
- Herbal Fiberblend 375g Raspberry Powder R284.00
- Herbal Fiberblend Unflavoured Powder R284.00
- Herbal Fiberblend 280 Capsules R381.00
- Overnight Delivery anywhere in S.Africa.
- Other Countries Order Here (We have warehouses in most countries).
The body does have a system in place for detoxifying harmful toxins.
The most important cleansing organ is the liver.
Eliminative channels include the bowels (the digestive system), kidneys, skin, lungs, and lymphatic system.
When the body is doing its job, and is not overburdened with toxins, the blood carries toxins to the liver, which uses enzymes to detoxify the harmful substances. They are rendered harmless or converted into a water-soluble form that is then eliminated via the urine or feces.
Unfortunately, this system can handle only so many toxins, and was designed for "natural" toxins, not the man-made ones we have to deal with today.
Get Renewed Energy and maintain your digestive health with AIM Herbal Fiberblend